Fashion’s Night Out in Toronto is looking for some great volunteers! Be a part of an extraordinary night in Toronto!
Details (You must be available for the time frames below):
- Volunteer Meeting: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 at 7pm
- Event Date: Thursday, September 6, 2012
- Time: 5pm – 11pm
- Act as spokesperson for FNO Toronto
- Interacting with event attendees, answering questions and directing guest to next location
- Must be dynamic, outgoing, friendly and have excellent communication
- Skills as they will be acting as spokesperson for FNO Toronto
- Must be a quick-thinking, problem solver and trouble-shooter
- Love for fashion and shopping
- Bilingual is an asset but not necessary
- Outgoing and assertive
- Cell phone
- Twitter link
- Facebook link
- Email of two work-related references with full name, job title, company and relationship
- List of relevant service, event and work experience, paid and volunteer in point form only (please include any fashion event, PR, promotional work, catering or service experience)
- Any special skills (including acting, modeling, performance, dancing, etc.)
Magnet Creative Management
I won’t lie. I fell in love with Glamour magazine when I saw @VictoriaBeckham take the March 2010 cover and have been a devoted reader ever since.
Now, my favourite entrepreneur graces the cover of Glamour once again for their September 2012 issue. Not only is Posh Spice a singing superstar (and if you haven’t heard of the Spice Girls then you are probably too young to be reading my blog but continue to educate yourself on VB), she is also mother to four children (I absolutely love baby Harper. She is super chubby and super cute and I am absolutely in love with her name!), wife to super sexy soccer star David Beckham, fashion designer and businesswoman! That’s a lot of hats for one woman to wear – even though the British do enjoy their haute headwear…just take a look at the Philip Treacy piece V donned on her head (while dressed in her very own design, of course) during Will and Kate’s royal wedding extravaganza!
Nonetheless, VB is back and better than ever in her new Glamour photo shoot. She’s as beautiful, family-oriented, businesswoman-y and thin as ever and I couldn’t love it any more than I already do. Enjoy the photos below (thank you, @GlamourMag!) and you can purchase pieces from Victoria Beckham’s collections here.